Tuesday 4 March 2008

Its We -


Felt the warm fingers of the sun,

Play on my face – whispering and caressing,

With a special smile, to you, I turn,

Opening my eyes, to see my dream with open eyes!!

I see you and my heart, oh my heart, it soars high!


You enfold me in your warm embrace,

The worries and troubles just seem to fade!

The love that sparkles and shines on your face,

The total trust in your deep, piercing and profound gaze,

Looks into my soul - makes doubts vanish to some unknown place!


I shut my eyes again and I gather all my happiness,

I smile a special smile to myself and thank all the powers that be!

I wonder if it’s possible to be any happier or feel more serenity!!

Am replete in the shimmering flood of feelings you give me –

Every time you remind me that it’s not you and I …. Its ‘We’!!!

3 comments:

P said...

I shut my eyes again and I gather all my happiness,

I smile a special smile to myself and thank all the powers that be!

haha... careful where you do this..

:P

Vineeta Kalbag said...

This one is truly, truly, a perfect moment of emotion in poetry! I pray that Parmesh and you share many such.

namrata said...

Beautifully composed