Tuesday 4 March 2008

My beautiful ways are -

My beautiful ways are ....
Because you see me with loving and adoring eyes ....

They keep you awake - for I lie too,
Waiting for when distance dies ...

When sleep returns and in peace we'll be -
Wrapped in each other forever and eternity -

The burning of your heart and soul -
I will come to you and console -
Your heart and soul shall to me belong -
But wait my love - I shan't be long ...

You see my eyes when you shut yours ...
And feel the beating of my heart..

For I'm imagining your piercing glance -
A fire in my very soul start!

I can feel our breaths mingling ....
I feel each nerve ending tingling ....
My love is consuming me so ...
I feel now i'm ready to let go ...

My heart feels your nearness all the time ...
Your voice the wind brings with every moving chime ...
The sky, it shows me your name in each and every cloud ...
The light of love so brilliant - even the dark night cant shroud!

I'm sure we are true and were meant to be ...
Just like the sky, the sun , the wind and the sea ...
So my love - please dont be afraid
Through loves battles we together shall wade!!
And when the darkness comes around ...
We'l lose ourselves in it, never to be found!!!!

No comments: